SEO is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization and is a frequently used digital marketing tool that works towards increasing the ranking of websites. It is essential for any business to keep their sites among the top (preferably top 3) search results for better search visibility. Proper SEO could help in attaining this business goal.
SEOs make use of multiple elements, like keywords, content, page optimization, link building, SEM, and so on to enhance page visibility, traffic, and ranking. SEO also works via two- tactics, i.e. On-page optimization and Off-page optimization. Both these tactics enable sites to become more user-friendly and relevant for the search engines to pick them up and put them on the top results.
SEO services are a very important part of digital marketing strategy. Almost all companies want to increase their digital presence by targeting organic visits. It plays and keeps on playing a critical role in digital marketing by increasing the quantity of traffic to a website. One of the crucial reasons that keep SEO on the top of the list of digital marketers is that it not only promotes your business online but also enables you to get a high ROI if implemented correctly.
Understanding Integrated Marketing
There is no doubt that digital marketing is taking over the market and with the advent of the internet and its increased usage, this form of marketing has touched the sky. However, digital marketing strategies are ever-evolving and marketers are shifting their focus from single-channel digital marketing strategies to integrated marketing strategies.
Integrated marketing strategy is nothing but combining different media and communication channels to spread the brand message. By using different media channels, marketers ensure that they can reach their target audience better. Integrated marketing strategies may involve a combination of:
- Web design & development
- Social media marketing
Why SEO is crucial for Integrated Marketing?
SEO is not a new term in the field of digital marketing. However, it is an ever-evolving one. SEO is a great tool to enhance your organic page ranking and web traffic but it is not a magical tool. SEO is a fine blend of science and art to ensure that your website tops on the search engine result pages (SERPs).
SEO is an integral part of integrated marketing strategy and is given specific attention by marketers to promote their marketing campaigns. Let’s focus on the reasons why SEO is crucial for integrated marketing strategy and why businesses should focus on it.
- Increase organic search results: SEO, if implemented properly, can incorporate your marketing funnel in all stages. Your marketing funnel will start from the stage when your target audience is learning about your brand and its presence. As a result, putting your brand in the right place, on the top of the search result, is vital for which you will need search engine optimization. It does not stop there but incorporates other aspects of integrated marketing strategies to make your brand available at different platforms with the right content, high speed, better quality, etc.
- Enhance inbound traffic: Inbound traffic plays a critical role in the digital marketing sphere. To shine brighter, you need to concentrate on multiple marketing strategies to get more traffic to the website. Appropriate SEO strategies can help you do so in a cost-effective manner. Search engine optimizers can use elements like email marketing, social media marketing, and content marketing, among others to enhance the inbound traffic of the target customers effectively.
- High ROI: Integrating SEO in digital marketing campaigns can also help you score a higher ROI. SEO results are measurable and unlike traditional marketing strategies, you can always measure what is going and what is not and to what extent. What more? SEO strategies do not push your target customers to visit your websites or social media pages. It is not an interruptive marketing form. SEO helps you to choose the right keyword to rank your site higher, which can convince your target audience to perceive it as the right business to work with.
- Makes website user-friendly: SEO is much more than just the right keywords. Including appropriate SEO strategies in your integrated marketing campaign can not only help your target customers to discover you but also get a user-friendly (UX) web experience. When you work towards professional SEO strategies, you can be sure to offer your customers a user-friendly experience, enhanced content, and better speed, which can affect your site’s conversion rate.
- Increase conversion rate: Integrated marketing is about taking into consideration different marketing channels including social media channels, email, mobile marketing, and so on. And increasing the conversion rate in all these channels is crucial for a successful marketing campaign. Marketing is all about what type of content you are presenting, how their quality is, and how long they are? It won’t deliver any benefit if you fail to create engaging content that could connect with your target audience. Here SEO can come to your rescue by offering optimized content.
Adopting effective SEO strategies, therefore, is crucial in today’s integrated digital marketing setup. Visibility is all in the modern industry. Businesses need to place them at the proper spot for the target audience to find them. If you miss out on the opportunities offered by SEO, you will lose dramatically. Hence, hiring a reliable digital marketing service provider like Trudigital Marketing can help you shed all your SEO and integrated marketing woes at affordable and comprehensive rates. Contact us today to find out how we can help you revamp your digital marketing strategy and take your business to the next level.